SOUND SOCIALIZATION – (UPDATED 2015)
Rated OUTSTANDING by top canine professionals.
Chosen by breeders, rescue groups, humane societies, training clubs, service dog groups, training groups and more.
Angel Dog Sound Socialization™ Training includes the essential training methods to imprinting success.
- Gentle, loving, and effective socialization training. Deepen the loving relationship with your pet.
- Create a calm and confident puppy or dog. A well-behaved, socialized dog is welcomed by more people and in more environments than a non-socialized dog. Here is a key to opening up your dog’s life to a fulfilling life.
- Counter-condition an anxious dogs reaction to thunderstorms, fireworks, sirens, gunshots, children and more. Help the sound reactive dog, and you, to a better quality of life.
- Prepare your dogs for show, trial, and being a canine good citizen.
- Breeders – socialize puppies for everyday life while providing added value to your clients.
- Discover all your dogs sound sensitivities and help them overcome the fears to provide your dog an improved quality of life. A must for adopted dogs.
- Gently acclimate kennel/outdoor/rescue dogs to household sounds.
- Introduce your dog to airport sounds before their travel and they enjoy a more relaxed easy journey.
- Hunters can keep the dog and train out the sound fear of gun-shy dogs.
- For use with other animals. (Horses, cats…)
- Over 126 individual sounds known to trigger dogs and grouped in tracks by categories.
Included in the package:
- Audio training by master trainer outlining specific step-by-step instructions to make a positive imprint with puppies. (Breeder specific)
- Audio training by master trainer outlining specific step-by-step instructions to make a positive imprint with puppies. (New family specific)
- Audio training by master trainer outlining specific step-by-step methods to safely and effectively counter-condition dogs with sound phobias.
- Convenient print reference guide of training and tips.
- Package downloads as a zip file onto your Apple or PC. You can transfer the CD to your other compatible devices such as iPhones, iPads, android phones, and tablets.